We feed on marketing goals, business intelligence, brand vision, and product logistics all day every day. But only so that we can give you what you’re really after: plug-and-play execution plans tailored to your business’ exact—and ever-changing—needs.
Business Health Audits
Every business could use a checkup. So, the first thing we’re going to do is lift up the hood and dive deep into your sales strategies & funnels, customer relationship management systems, Google Analytics, website data, competition, and more, determining not only how your current strategies are working out for you so far, but also the lowdown on your day-to-day workflows and how they could be better optimized to help your sales force make you the best bang for your buck. How does that sound?
Good. Because we’re going to be doing it over and over again throughout our ongoing working relationship.
Along with your regular business health audits comes consulting worthy of a Chief Marketing Officer and a team that has what it takes to back it up. What does that mean, exactly? We make a point of putting ourselves in the hot seat, and actually delivering on the execution side of our advice. After all, we wouldn’t recommend you to do something that we wouldn’t be willing to do for you ourselves.
We’ll put all of our recommendations in an ever-evolving marketing plan and dashboard that will allow us to constantly adapt our methodology based on performance and implement dollar-for-dollar tracking across all platforms.
Depending on your business needs, our CMO consulting could look like:
- Deep competitive analysis to determine best practices, market conquest opportunities, and roads best left untraveled
- Target audience development, segmentation, and messaging
- Customized marketing funnel development, recommendations, & action plans
- Month-over-month resource management and budgeting
- Ongoing, vertical industry research to confirm or update our course of action
- Multi-media channel activation, onboarding, and management to scale
- All of the above and more
What We Do
We understand objectives. We make the right decisions. We solve problems, big and small.