Work With Us
Deciding to work for MediaTree means deciding to jumpstart your career. We are fast learners. We are problem solvers. We are creative thinkers. Above all, we are all about our people. That’s because our people are all about making MediaTree the best it can possibly be. Each and every one of our team members are passionate about their work because they know and love how much their successes directly affect the lives of so many clients and customers alike! Though our needs are always shifting, our team-minded philosophy will never change. If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. Designers are required to work in teams alongside Developers, Account Executives, Content Creators, and Clients to ensure all elements of graphics creation are executed quickly and correctly. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.