About this Job
At Media Tree, no day is exactly the same. We may wear a lot of hats, but it’s very rewarding to play such a vital role in so many unique businesses. Our clients make sure we’re never bored, but if the going ever gets too tough, our office kegerator helps take the edge right off. We’re a tight-knit, team-focused group looking for someone who loves marketing and adapting to its ever-changing ebbs and flows. If you consider yourself a problem-solver, a go-getter, and a marketing guru, we’re looking for you!
We are seeking two new ambitious web developers to work on innovative projects and drive the future of marketing on the web.
At MediaTree we handle all aspects of marketing and advertising (media buying, creative marketing campaigns, web advertising/marketing). Web advertising (PPC, Email Marketing) and content creation (writing for web, graphics) are also part of our day-to-day. This means we need someone that is stellar at juggling various accounts while moving projects forward in a variety of frameworks.
As a Web Developer you will be responsible for designing and developing websites, ensuring the alignment of website design and user experience requirements, optimizing websites for maximum efficiency and security, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Developers are required to work in teams alongside the Sr. Web Developer, Account Executives, Graphic Designers, Content Creators, and Clients to ensure all elements of web feature creation are executed quickly and correctly. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with Clients to obtain an accurate understanding of what needs and goals must be addressed by web designs
- Create prototypes, mockups, and staging sites for review and feedback
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
- Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
- Collaborate with members of the website team to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Meet tight deadlines as required
Requirements and Qualifications
- Portfolio or samples of past work and projects
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
- Familiarity with Linux based web server environments, CLI, databases, and SQL queries
- Understanding of current on-page SEO principles and techniques
- Competence with graphic design for the web and Adobe CC
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members and clients
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
About MediaTree Advertising
We are more than just a full-service marketing, advertising, and digital communications firm in Nashville, Tennesee.
We are a team of honest, resilient, and confident go-getters who live for any excuse to think outside the box and put our unique skills to the test. We hire people who want to make an actual difference in our clients’ businesses because that’s exactly what we do on a daily basis.
And get this…we’re currently looking for creative self-starters just like you! If you’re interested in learning more about our open positions, check out our current openings below. We can’t wait to meet you!