About this Job
At Media Tree, no day is exactly the same. We may wear a lot of hats, but it’s very rewarding to play such a vital role in so many unique businesses. Our clients make sure we’re never bored, but if the going ever gets too tough, our office kegerator helps take the edge right off. We’re a tight-knit, team-focused group looking for someone who loves marketing and adapting to its ever-changing ebbs and flows. If you consider yourself a problem-solver, a go-getter, and a marketing guru, we’re looking for you!
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Design skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite are a plus
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
About MediaTree Advertising
We are more than just a full-service marketing, advertising, and digital communications firm in Nashville, Tennesee.
We are a team of honest, resilient, and confident go-getters who live for any excuse to think outside the box and put our unique skills to the test. We hire people who want to make an actual difference in our clients’ businesses because that’s exactly what we do on a daily basis.
And get this…we’re currently looking for creative self-starters just like you! If you’re interested in learning more about our open positions, check out our current openings below. We can’t wait to meet you!