About this Job
At Media Tree, no day is exactly the same. We may wear a lot of hats, but it’s very rewarding to play such a vital role in so many unique businesses. Our clients make sure we’re never bored, but if the going ever gets too tough, our office kegerator helps take the edge right off. We’re a tight-knit, team-focused group looking for someone who loves marketing and adapting to its ever-changing ebbs and flows. If you consider yourself a problem-solver, a go-getter, and a marketing guru, we’re looking for you!
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. Designers are required to work in teams alongside Developers, Account Executives, Content Creators, and Clients to ensure all elements of graphics creation are executed quickly and correctly. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
About MediaTree Advertising
We are more than just a full-service marketing, advertising, and digital communications firm in Nashville, Tennesee.
We are a team of honest, resilient, and confident go-getters who live for any excuse to think outside the box and put our unique skills to the test. We hire people who want to make an actual difference in our clients’ businesses because that’s exactly what we do on a daily basis.
And get this…we’re currently looking for creative self-starters just like you! If you’re interested in learning more about our open positions, check out our current openings below. We can’t wait to meet you!